● Be between age 16-20 as of June 1st of the year entering contest
● Reside in Pennsylvania
● Have at least one entry in any department at the Albion Fair
● Be single, never married, have not been pregnant nor given birth
● May not have previously held the title of Fair Queen (local or Pa State) nor hold any other title for another commodity group or pageant including another local fair queen during her reign as Albion Fair Queen or Jr. Miss
● Must act in accordance with the Pa Fair Queen Behavior Policy as well as the Dress Code set forth by the Pa Fair Queen Program
● Be between age 12 and 15 as of June 1 of the year entering the local contest, and reside in the Northwestern School District
● Have parental consent to participate in the Jr, Miss Pageant.
● Must act in accordance with the Pa Fair Queen Behavior Policy as well as the Dress Code set forth by the Pa Fair Queen Program.
Both Albion Area Fair Queen contestants and Jr, Miss contestants will be required to participate in various commitments during the Albion Fair as well as the preceding months following until the crown is passed onto the next Queen.