● Be between age 16-20 as of June 1st of the year entering contest
● Reside in Pennsylvania
● Have at least one entry in any department at the Albion Fair
● Be single, never married, have not been pregnant nor given birth
● May not have previously held the title of Fair Queen (local or Pa State) nor hold any other title for another commodity group or pageant including another local fair queen during her reign as Albion Fair Queen or Jr. Miss
● Must act in accordance with the Pa Fair Queen Behavior Policy as well as the Dress Code set forth by the Pa Fair Queen Program
● Be between age 12 and 15 as of June 1 of the year entering the local contest, and reside in the Northwestern School District
● Have parental consent to participate in the Jr, Miss Pageant.
● Must act in accordance with the Pa Fair Queen Behavior Policy as well as the Dress Code set forth by the Pa Fair Queen Program.
Both Albion Area Fair Queen contestants and Jr, Miss contestants will be required to participate in various commitments during the Albion Fair as well as the preceding months following until the crown is passed onto the next Queen.
By submitting this application you agree to abide by the state and local rules as they appear on this paper as well as in the fair book for the year applying. In consideration of your acceptance of my application for participation in the pageant, I the undersigned, for myself, my heirs, and assigns, waive and release any and all claims for damages, for death, personal injury or loss of property, I may have or which may accrue to me as a result of my participation in The Albion Fair Queen Pageant. I, the undersigned, discharge and release The Albion Fair and all other sponsoring agencies, businesses and organizations, and their respective agents, boards, trustees, directors, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, commissions and any other involved municipalities, and employees and representatives of the foregoing, from all liability arising out of or connected in any way with my participation in this pageant, whether or not caused by the negligence of any of the above parties. My participation is voluntary and done at my own risk. Nevertheless, I agree to assume these risks and to release and hold harmless all of the persons mentioned above who might otherwise be liable to me for damages. I agree to abide by the rules of the event as established by the promoting organization and to obey the directions of the officials. I hereby grant full permission to The Albion Fair to use photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, or any other record of this class including my name, likeness, and voice for any legitimate purpose. I have read and understand everything written above, and I voluntarily submit to this agreement.
I agree to all terms of The Albion Fair Queen Pageant and understand it is my responsibility to ensure that my child is accompanied during all scheduled events by a responsible adult (21 yrs of age or older).